Blessed are the works of my hands!!

4:13:00 AM

My previous protective style. Braids done by yours truly
One thing I love is trying to better myself at things especially things that I can do with my hands, feet or any part of myself. This includes cooking, singing and one thing I recently got into, taking care of my hair. I do admit I am not 100% good at growing myself in areas I seek to. I am prone to the PROCRASTINATION.  However, 2015 has been a good year. If you are like me or not, still stop thinking about the thousand reasons why you can’t start something and start with the simplest to get it going. An idea is only great when its actually living its potential.


For now I will mention my passion for taking care of my own hair. I’m into doing my own hair for several reasons, I save money and I make use of what my hands can do. Also I guess getting into the whole natural hair journey thing gets you to want to manage your hair by yourself. So yes, I cut my relaxed hair 10 months ago and been growing my natural hair.

I wasn’t really good at the whole braiding, sewing in a weave, flat-twisting but after some practice and determination I think I got the hang of it. To me it’s a big deal that I’m finally able to braid and pretty decently I might add. Shout-out to my lil sis who is so much better at braiding and gave me the determination to give it go.

Just braided my hair...All ready for another protective style

Side note my blog is not going to be about hair. I may talk about it here and there.

Anyway back to growing myself in different areas. As I was saying 2015 has been a good year full of exciting ideas. Time to kick out procrastination and get started. Reason why I have started this blog. For all of you are going to read, my intent is to share with you happenings at events and all things events industry. When l’m not sharing on that it will be some of my life encounters, lifestyle, and beauty. After all variety is the spice of life!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts